About Eos Venture Partners
Eos Venture Partners is global InsurTech VC fund. Eos was founded in 2016 to bridge the “digital chasm” between InsurTech start-ups and traditional (re)insurance companies, ensuring our investors capture strategic and financial value from the InsurTech revolution.
Eos is insurer-focused; we look for those investments that help insurers create significant value, either through enhanced distribution, margin expansion, new market penetration or operational efficiency. Our approach to investing and our business model is unique: we are deeply aligned to our investors’ strategic needs — helping insurers collaborate, develop and build new propositions and ways to enhance profitability — while delivering attractive financial returns.
Our strength lies in our people. Eos is run by three General Partners, whom together have decades of transactional and operational experience in the insurance industry and an exceptional investment track record with multiple exits (including 3 IPO’s and 2 unicorns).
We are globally focused, with offices/affiliates in London, US (East and West Coast) and Hong Kong, and are opening an innovation lab in India later this year. This global focus, coupled with our extensive strategic partnerships, ensures that we have strong deal flow that gives us visibility to significant opportunities in the market.
For start-ups, we have the business building skills to partner from seed to maturity. Entrepreneurs recognise the value of our deep insurance domain experience and operational know-how, and work with us because we are an independent, specialist and active investor, with a strong track record and excellent relationships across the insurance sector.
We continue to adapt and evolve our investment strategy to take advantage of the evolving market dynamics and underlying opportunities, with a focus on b2b & b2b2c companies across seed stage, Series A and growth investments in areas such as:
- Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning
- Commercial lines
- Frictionless claims
- Digital Distribution
- News & Insight News: Two Eos portfolio companies (Asset Vault & Insure A Thing) accepted into FCA regulatory sandbox! 15.06.2017
- News & Insight News: Eos Newsletter: India special! 14.06.2017
- News & Insight News: Eos Newsletter: Trend 7 – Partnerships and alliances are the way forward 14.06.2017
- News & Insight News: Oxbow Partners; Three messages from InsurTech Expo 2017 05.06.2017
- News & Insight News: Press Release: Eos Venture Partners and ConVista form strategic partnership! 05.06.2017
- News & Insight News: Eos Newsletter: Trend 6 – Delivering on the customer promise is key 25.05.2017
- News & Insight News: Munich Re; IT Trend Radar 2017 18.05.2017
- News & Insight News: Eos Newsletter: Trends 4 & 5 – Innovation in commercial lines 15.05.2017