About Eos Venture Partners
Eos Venture Partners is a global InsurTech VC investor. Eos was founded in 2016 to bridge the “digital chasm” between InsurTech start-ups and traditional (re)insurance companies, ensuring our investors capture strategic and financial value from the InsurTech revolution.
Eos is insurer-focused; we look for those investments that help insurers create significant value, either through enhanced distribution, margin expansion, new market penetration or operational efficiency. Our approach to investing and our business model is unique: we are deeply aligned to our investors’ strategic needs — helping insurers collaborate, develop and build new propositions and ways to enhance profitability — while delivering attractive financial returns.
Our strength lies in our people. Eos is run by three General Partners, whom together have decades of transactional and operational experience in the insurance industry and an exceptional investment track record with multiple exits (including 3 IPO’s and 2 unicorns).
We are globally focused, with offices/affiliates in London, US (East and West Coast) and Hong Kong, and are opening an innovation lab in India later this year. This global focus, coupled with our extensive strategic partnerships, ensures that we have strong deal flow that gives us visibility to significant opportunities in the market.
We are proactive rather than reactive investors and have created a thesis driven manufactured approach to create unique deal flow based on significant research and analysis. We have modelled future profit pools, mapped against potential for innovation and current activity to identify “hot spots”.
For start-ups, we have the business building skills to partner from seed to maturity. Entrepreneurs recognise the value of our deep insurance domain experience and operational know-how, and work with us because we are an independent, specialist and active investor, with a strong track record and excellent relationships across the insurance sector.
We continue to adapt and evolve our investment strategy to take advantage of the evolving market dynamics and underlying opportunities, with a focus on b2b & b2b2c companies across seed stage, Series A and growth investments in areas such as:
- Artificial Intelligence, Genomics and HealthTech
- Commercial lines
- Frictionless claims
- Digital Distribution
- News & Insight News: PRESS RELEASE: Eos announces strategic partnership with ClickFox 10.10.2017
- News & Insight News: Fireside chat with Digital Fineprint 29.09.2017
- News & Insight News: Eos Newsletter: A ‘deep dive’ into Neos 13.09.2017
- News & Insight News: Eos Newsletter: 2017 so far… 13.09.2017
- News & Insight News: Eos Newsletter: Tracking The Customer Journey in Insurance 12.09.2017
- News & Insight News: Fireside interview with Neos! 01.09.2017
- News & Insight News: Eos Newsletter: Trend 10 – Deep Learning, Blockchain, and Genomics 21.07.2017
- News & Insight News: Eos Newsletter: Trend 9 – Economies of Skill 11.07.2017