Eos is purpose-built to effectively bridge the “digital chasm” between InsurTech start-ups and traditional insurance and re-insurance companies. Our investors come from the insurance industry.
We provide investors with access to the rapidly growing InsurTech sector, working with our strategic LPs to provide:
- A clear strategy for engaging the InsurTech ecosystem and realizing benefits in your organisation
- Opportunity to work with leading InsurTech companies to test, pilot, develop and integrate propositions in your core business
- Access to cutting edge technology and latest developments
- Create an environment that enables you to embrace innovation
- An experienced sparring partner with whom to engage on a broad spectrum of InsurTech related topics
- Acting as a filter and conduit to hundreds of InsurTech companies
Our investment strategy is based on analysis of the migration of future profit pools and how we believe InsurTech will impact the sector. We have overlaid this analysis with a platform or cluster approach which enhances value by connecting businesses in adjacent parts of the value chain to create end to end solutions.
Creating Value for our Investors
Three pillar methodology;
1. Targeted investment
2. Technology led growth
3. Manage legacy
Supported by an LP diagnostic
We have a robust and rigorous governance process. Eos is subject to the rules of the FCA as an appointed representative of Enterprise Investment Partners LLP in the UK.
We undertake detailed due diligence, based on many years of experience, on all opportunities.
We have an investment committee that approves all investment decisions.
Eos is connected to a large number of potential start-ups across the globe and can attract the best in the market. We help facilitate a strong growth trajectory and our partners include the leading InsurTech accelerator programmes in the UK and the US. Our team have worked on over $100bn of insurance related transactions and also have an excellent VC track record, including three IPOs and numerous other successful exits. To date, Eos has made eight InsurTech investments and five have already progressed to follow on rounds.