About Eos Venture Partners
Eos Venture Partners is a Strategic Venture Capital Fund, focused exclusively on InsurTech. Eos was founded in 2016 to bridge the “digital chasm” between InsurTech start-ups and traditional (re)insurance companies. A close strategic relationship with our insurer LPs is at the core of our model, ensuring our investors capture strategic AND financial value from the innovation happening in insurance.
Eos is insurer-focused; we focus on constructive innovation working with, rather than against, incumbents. Our approach to investing and our business model is unique: we are deeply aligned to our investors’ strategic needs — helping insurers collaborate, develop and build new propositions and ways to enhance profitability — while delivering attractive financial returns.
Our strength lies in our people. Eos is run by three General Partners, whom together have decades of transactional and operational experience in the insurance industry and an exceptional investment track record with multiple exits (including 3 IPO’s and 2 unicorns).
We are globally focused, with offices/affiliates in London and the US (East and West Coast). This global focus, coupled with our extensive strategic partnerships, ensures that we have strong deal flow that gives us visibility to significant opportunities in the market.
We are proactive rather than reactive investors and have created a thesis driven manufactured approach to create unique deal flow based on significant research and analysis. We have modelled future profit pools, mapped against potential for innovation and current activity to identify investment “hot spots”.
We have built a network of strategic partners, including technology companies, mature innovation solutions, InsurTech accelerators and various subject matter experts to complement our core team.
For start-ups, we have the business building skills to partner from seed to maturity. Entrepreneurs recognise the value of our deep insurance domain experience and operational know-how, and work with us because we are an independent, specialist and active investor, with a strong track record and excellent relationships across the insurance sector.
Our investment strategy is designed to take advantage of the evolving market dynamics and underlying opportunities, with a focus on B2B & B2B2C companies across Series A and later stage investments.Meet the team
- News: OptioPay announces Series B extension with participation from Eos Venture Partners 05.05.2021
- Portfolio: Westhill Welcomes Kevin Reilley as CEO to Their Leadership Team 27.01.2021
- Portfolio: Concirrus expands commercial offering into Asia 27.01.2021
- Portfolio: Player’s Health announces closure of Series B financing round 27.01.2021
- Portfolio: Buckle Reinvents Insurance Model for Gig Economy with $31 Million Series A Funding co-led by Eos Venture Partners 27.01.2021
- Portfolio: Gateway Insurance Company Acquired by Buckle 27.01.2021
- News: Eos Venture Partners closes Strategic InsurTech Fund as COVID-19 acts as a tipping point for digital transformation of the insurance industry 20.05.2020
- News: WATCH: Carl Bauer interview at the Global InsurTech Summit 2019 08.07.2019