About Eos Venture Partners
Eos Venture Partners is a Strategic Venture Capital Fund, focused exclusively on InsurTech. Eos was founded in 2016 to bridge the “digital chasm” between InsurTech start-ups and traditional (re)insurance companies. A close strategic relationship with our insurer LPs is at the core of our model, ensuring our investors capture strategic AND financial value from the innovation happening in insurance.
Eos is insurer-focused; we focus on constructive innovation working with, rather than against, incumbents. Our approach to investing and our business model is unique: we are deeply aligned to our investors’ strategic needs — helping insurers collaborate, develop and build new propositions and ways to enhance profitability — while delivering attractive financial returns.
Our strength lies in our people. Eos is run by three General Partners, whom together have decades of transactional and operational experience in the insurance industry and an exceptional investment track record with multiple exits (including 3 IPO’s and 2 unicorns).
We are globally focused, with offices/affiliates in London and the US (East and West Coast). This global focus, coupled with our extensive strategic partnerships, ensures that we have strong deal flow that gives us visibility to significant opportunities in the market.
We are proactive rather than reactive investors and have created a thesis driven manufactured approach to create unique deal flow based on significant research and analysis. We have modelled future profit pools, mapped against potential for innovation and current activity to identify investment “hot spots”.
We have built a network of strategic partners, including technology companies, mature innovation solutions, InsurTech accelerators and various subject matter experts to complement our core team.
For start-ups, we have the business building skills to partner from seed to maturity. Entrepreneurs recognise the value of our deep insurance domain experience and operational know-how, and work with us because we are an independent, specialist and active investor, with a strong track record and excellent relationships across the insurance sector.
Our investment strategy is designed to take advantage of the evolving market dynamics and underlying opportunities, with a focus on B2B & B2B2C companies across Series A and later stage investments.Meet the team
- News: WATCH: Marty Young (CEO of Buckle) delivering keynote speech at Guidewire Customer Conference 17.11.2021
- News: Ticker and Abacai Group partner to extend capacity and enhance pricing sophistication 29.09.2021
- News: Bill Keogh Expands His Eos Venture Partners Role 29.09.2021
- News: Eos Venture Partners Hires Zach Powell as General Partner 16.08.2021
- Portfolio: Champ Titles Raises $8.5 Million for Growth and Expansion led by Eos Venture Partners 16.08.2021
- Insight: ‘Flight to quality’ as private insurtechs draw big investments 01.07.2021
- News: CyberSmart disrupts SME cybersecurity with $10 million Series A funding 01.07.2021
- News: OptioPay announces Series B extension with participation from Eos Venture Partners 05.05.2021